'>
HOME ABOUT T.F.P.D EX LINK E - NOVEL ARTWORK FOLLOW DASHBOARD

Thursday, December 19

The Liebster Award

Rulers:
  • For those who have less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, this is a great opportunity for small and new blogs to find new readers and connect with everyone in the blogging community!
  • If I have nominated you, all you have to do to receive the award is to follow me on Google Friend Connect ( GFC ) and then answer a few questions! Make sure that when you nominate people you are following them and send them a message letting them know you have done so (suggest at most 11 nominations).
Nominees:

Sorry if i disturd you guy..

So, I have to answer my question from my friend.
1 . 3 words that describe you
2 . 3 words that describe your best friends 
3 . 2 things-to-do before you die
4 . between past and future , what will you choose ? why ?
5 . your ideal type ?
6 . among your siblings , who you really love ? why ?
7 . 3 stupid things you have done
8 . when was the best moment of your life ?
9 . if you have a super power , what super power will you choose ? why ?
10 . 1 thing that you always want to tell your mom .

1. Sensetif , Emotional and Friendly ???
2. Sporting , Like my sister, so kind
3.  first , forgive all people, Second , ........
4. i choose past , why? i don't know.. hahaha
5. my ideal type?? May like CNU
6. I have only brother.. He only my sibling in the world and the best brother in the world
7. drink and eat chocolate in one shoot , untidy my room and sleeping will hear song..
8. I have many best moment..
9. Mind reader.. Because i want to reader my friend mind..  Like korean drama 'I hear Your Voice'
10. Love..

Here my question to you.

  1. What is your favourite thing?
  2. What is your own first gadget?
  3. What you do after you wake up?
  4. What is your favourite colour ? Why?
  5. 3 word describe about you
  6. What is your favourite song? Why ?
  7. What your favourite nickname? 
  8. What is your favourite t-shirt?
  9. What is your favourite place?
  10. What you do if you want to release strees?
good luck guy.. 

1 comment:

cik amal said...

ouhh.. baru tahu owner blog ni sensetif orangnya :)
amal singgah sini... selamat malam... jemput singgah dan komen blog amal :)